Same-day passport and visa photo services for Consulate General of Spain in Miami
Spanish Passport & Visa Photo Service
*** IMPORTANT ***
Consulate of Spain in Miami specifies strict and precise passport and visa photo requirements that should be carefully followed by a photographer to avoid rejected applications. The photo service for Spain travel and immigration documents must be provided by a professional photographer only
Our Spanish document photo service is 100% compliant with the requirements.
Spanish visa and passport photo printing service
Our photo studio is located in Orlando, FL. We provide a guaranteed no rejects Spanish passport & visa photo service. The requirements for passport photos are provided for those living in the United States by Consulate of Spain in Miami.
For same day photo studio appointments email or call our Orlando Orange County location at (407) 610-2451 for same-day service availability.
(!) Consulate of Spain in US suggests not to use non-professional photo services in Mail and Package stores, Pharmacies and other places that provide photo services as these photographs are rejected during the application process due to non-compliance. When applications are rejected due to invalid pictures, the application process must be restarted from beginning which significantly delays processing of travel or immigration applications.
- Please wear a solid-colored top/shirt to ensure a proper contrast with the photo background specifications. Do not wear white tops.
- If you need to wear prescription glasses, only non-tinted glass is allowed.
To schedule an appointment for Spain Passport or Visa Photo services email or call our Orlando Orange County location at (407) 610-2451 for same-day service availability.
Spanish passport and visa photo requirements checklist
Photographer and applicant guidelines for Spanish tourist and immigration applications
- The photograph must not be older than 6 months from the date it was taken until the time when application is submitted
- The applicant must not wear head covering unless dictated by a religion
- Both dark and light skin types must look naturally when pictures are printed
- The contrast between the skin tones and the background must be sufficient to provide proper image details
- Photos must provide a full frontal view of the applicant
- Both ears must be equally visible with hair obstructing no more than 50% of the ear view
- Prescription glasses are acceptable as long as they produce no glare, shadows and are not tinted
- If children are traveling with parents and are included in their parents passports, one photo of each child must be glued to application form of father or mother, which depends on who are they traveling with
Spanish passport and visa photo specifications
- Spanish passport photos must be 30mm wide and 40mm tall and in full color
- Spanish visa pictures must be 2x2in (51x51mm) and in full color with white background
- Facial height dimension must be 70% of the photo size
- The head and top of the shoulders must take maximum of 80% of the dimension of the photograph.
- The margin between the subject and edge of the photo must be at least 5mm
- The skin colors must appear natural and not over or underexposed.
- The background must be white or 90% gray. Light colored backgrounds are accepted if they do not produced saturated colors and are very light
- Pictures must be sharp, clear and printed on a professional photo paper at 300dpi
- Digital photographs dimensions must be at least 240×320 pixels. Higher resolution photos are accepted as long as they maintain 3×4 image ratio with the file size not larger than 120 Kbytes
- The digital image file format must be JPEG. Other image formats are rejected
- Any variation from the above specifications will result in rejection of the application
Photo & visa service coverage area
The services we provide are in full compliance with the requirements of Consulate General of Spain and we guarantee acceptance of your photographs. All photographs are taken by appointment only. Please call us first before visiting our studio to ensure a fast service. Since we provide same-day passport and visa picture service and can make immediate same-day appointments.
Our photography, audio recording and video production services coverage area includes but not limited to center of Orlando / Orange County districts and the following cities: Aloma, Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Azalea Park, Azalea Park, Belle Isle, Casselberry, Celebration FL, Clermont, Cloud FL, Cocoa FL, Conway, Conway, Davenport, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairview Shores, Fairvilla, Fern Park, Forest City, Goldenrod, Holden Heights FL, Kissimmee, Lakeland, Lockhart, Longwood FL, Maitland, Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach, Melbourne, Mims, Oak Ridge, Ocoee, Ocoee, Orlando, Orlovista, Oviedo, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Port Saint John, Rosemont FL, Sanford, Sky Lake, Titusville FL, Union Park, University Park FL, Windermere FL, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Winter Park and Winter Springs FL.
For most projects that require photography or video services delivered outside the studio location, there are no additional travel fees applied to the locations in close vicinity of Orange Country, Apopka FL, Winter Park, Clermont FL, Christmas, Kissimmee FL and Titusville FL.
Being located in the center of Greater Metro Orlando downtown area, we are locally and conveniently connected to the following locations via routes I-4 and RT408: Altamonte Springs, Celebration, Christmas, Conway, Davenport, Eatonville, Gotha, Lake Butler, Lockhart, Maitland, Maitland, Melbourne, Meadow Woods, Oak Ridge, Ocoee, Orlo vista, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Sky Lake, St. Cloud, Windermere, Winter Park, Winter Springs. Travel fees may apply according to the service type and distance from our studio location. Special photo and video service and product discounts are applied at the time of an order.
Vaskevich Studios is a non-government site. While our photo studio periodically updates passport, permanent and temporary visa photograph specifications and requirements, you should always bring to us the part of the application that describes the picture requirements.
If you have an updated application process information not listed on our photo service pages, you can contact us and we will update our pages promptly.